Australia will play a four-Test series against India starting from October 9 in Bangalore. Australian cricket team will arrive in India on September 29 and will play a four-day practice match from October 2 to 5, the venue for which is yet to be decided. After the practice match, first match starts in Bangalore on October 9th. The details about other matches are as follows.
- Four-day practice match: October 2 to 5
- First Test (Bangalore): October 9 to 13
- Second Test (Mohali): October 17 to 21
- Third Test (New Delhi): October 28 to November 1
- Fourth Test (Nagpur): November 5 to 9.
I don’t know whats the controversy that’s gonna happen this this time in this tour….