Ping your site and let the search engines know that your site is updated. Here is how to Ping
- From the desktop, click start
- Select Run
- In the Run box, type command
- Click OK
- The DOS window will pop up. At the C:\WINDOWS> prompt type ping www.yourdomainname.com and press enter.
- You will see some results pass through the screen.
- It will tell you if there were any packets lost in the transfer (0% loss is what you want to see).
- It will also tell you the average speed, in milliseconds.
- To close the DOS window, type exit at the C:\WINDOWS> prompt and press enter.